Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Grayson Diamond Story of The Seed



Q: What have you learned?

A: I have learned that only after a few weeks my kale plant had grown substantially. Getting to see the leaves curl and begin to color I realized that my plant was a part of the water, carbon, and nitrogen cycles and that Abiotic & Biotic factors affected it.

Q: What surprised or amazed you?

A: I was surprised to see how fast my plant grew compared to the other local species of plants.

Q: What made you laugh?

A: I nearly laughed when I tasted the Kale. It had it's typical kale flavor, but because I hadn't had tasted Kale in a few years, and my taste palette had completely changed, I was astonished to near hysteria because of the exotic flavors.

Q: What made you pause and think a little deeper?

A: When I evaluated my Kale plant under a microscope I saw the vibrant colors and major veins in the plant. I paused in shock and took some time to think of how small things can be. I always thought that whatever I did wouldn't make such an impact in the big scheme of things, but upon viewing the plant I approached the conclusion that such a small thing can have such a big use and purpose then I, just one man can have such a impact on our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment